Hair Pro Salon provides expert hairstyling services Read more [...]
Place Category: BEAUTY & WELLNESS
SALT The Spa is a luxury spa located in Wellington, Florida. We offer specialty services in nail care, massage therapy, skin care, body treatments, and salt treatments. Whether you are wanting a manicure and pedicure, massage, facial or want to experience the multitude of health benefits from sitting in one of our salt caves, SALT The Spa is here to indulge you.
SALT The Spa takes pride in the experience and expertise of their employees. All their employees are highly skilled in the most effective and healing treatments for their valued clientele. The owner and founder, Marianne Porto, has been a massage therapist and aesthetician in the area for over 20 years. She wanted to be able to provide the most innovative treatments for her clients by utilizing the healing powers of salt while still practicing traditional massage and skin care services.
With your LeisureCard, you receive discounts on the following services. Please call us at 561-290-SALT(7258) to make an appointment mentioning your LeisureCard.
45min Salt Room Treatment
What is a Salt Room and what are the benefits?
A Salt Room is a room that is covered from floor to ceiling in healing Himalayan salts with an innovative machine that mist and circulates salt through the air. Salts have been used for their healing benefits for centuries. People have trusted Himalayan salt therapy (also known as halotherapy) to strengthen their immune systems and relieve respiratory illnesses.
Salt Therapy is a drug free treatment that reproduces the natural micro climate of a salt cave by dispersing a dry salt in high concentrations in a halo chamber whose surface are covers with layers of salt. The dry salt circulating in the room plays an important role in the relief of health problems and is a highly effective therapy for treating people with respiratory problems and skin conditions without any known side effects.
Since salt is antibacterial and antimicrobial, this pristine environment combats common aliments and helps heal. It is a 100% safe, natural, and drug free treatment. It can provide effective long term relief or complement other treatments. This treatment is also safe and highly effective for children.
30min Infrared Sauna Treatment
When you come relax in our Infrared Sauna, you will enjoy the healing benefits of infrared heat which stimulates your cardiovascular, lymphatic and immune systems. This produces a deep, therapeutic perspiration releasing toxins, burning calories and relaxing your muscles.
Health Benefits from Infrared Sauna:
• Increases metabolism, burns calories
• Aids in weight loss
• Relieves Muscle Pain
• Improves the Immune System
• Removes Toxins
• Lowers Blood Pressure
• Improves Appearance of Cellulite
• Eases Join Pain and Stiffness
• Reduces Stress and Fatigue
• Improves Skin
60min Float Pod Session
The Float Pod is lightless, soundproof tank inside which subjects float in salt water at skin temperature. Being inside the Float Pod creates the effects of sensory deprivation, a process where someone is deprived of normal external stimuli such as sight and sound for an period of time to create a relaxing and calming state.
Benefits of Floatation/Sensory Deprivation Therapy:
• Enhances learning capability
• Improvement in sleep patterns
• Normalizes blood pressure
• Enhances ability to stay focused and concentrate
• Unlock creative centers in your brain
• Destress and relaxation
• Enhances hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis; increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear; facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions
• Helps reduce cortisol related weight gain
• Increases athletic performance (stamina, strength, quicker recovery)
• Achieve effortless visualization
• Increases your body’s ability to detoxify with the mineral rich salt bath
• Strengthens immune system
• Improve skin tone
• Helps release endorphins- the body’s natural opiates
• Pain relief
• Eliminates the pressure of gravity allowing the body to free up healing energy
• Helps the brain produce theta waves (promote productivity, creativity, and a sense of inner peace or enlightenment)
Directions for Float Pod:
• Stay hydrated before and after your float session
• Use the restroom before your float session
• You will shower before your float in the same private room as the float pod. Showering insures that any perfumes, dirt, oils and/or lotions are removed from the skin before your float.
• Do not shave the day of your scheduled float as the high content of salt water can sting freshly shaven skin.
• You will also shower after your float to remove all the salt from the skin. All necessities for showering will be provided for you.
We ask that you do not float if:
• You have any open wounds or skin infections
• You have dyed your hair in the last 7 days or have temporary hair dye applied to hair
• If you are menstruating
• If you have any medical conditions that would make it difficult to get in and out of the float pod or a medical condition like Epileps
• If you are in your first trimester of pregnancy or have a high risk pregnancy
50%: 45 min Salt Room Session (Reg. $29)
2:1: 45 min Salt Room Session (Reg. $29/Person)
50%: 30 min Infrared Sauna Treatment (Reg. $25)
50%: 60 min Float Pod Session (Reg. $49)
- Special Offers:
50%: Hair Cut (Men, Women, Children - Reg. $30)
50%: Haircut+Shampoo+Deep Repair Intensive Treatment+Single Process Color+Blow Dry (Reg. $140)
50%: Haircut+Shampoo+Deep Repair Intensive Treatment+Partial Highlights+Blow Dry (Reg. $180)